Wednesday, June 12, 2013

PLANNING

So maybe planning is the PRE-stage to nesting because all I do day and night is read, research, &study BABY BABY BABY! I tend to be a planner anyway, I like to have everything mapped out before my eyes so I know exactly what I am getting myself into whether it's my school schedule or a vacation or in this case, a baby. I want to know everything about everything. I am usually over prepared when it comes to important things. Right now... all this planning is making me ANXIOUS. I want him here soo badly! I still have 16 weeks to go..and those are good weeks ..time for him to grow, develop, and get soooo strong...i just want to fast forward to September so I can be counting the days til he is here. But seriously between Pinterest, blogs, and Facebook where all the May and June babies are being born,I cannot help but be super jealous of the women having their babies now. Maybe I should disconnect for a little while so I can relax and find more ways to enjoy pregnancy. I mean I love being pregnant; I feel cute, womanly, and loved but I need to tone it down on reading everything right now because it is seriously filling my chest with stress that I can feel because I want him here so badly. PSYCHO ALERT!!! ergh.

help me im poor

No comments:

Post a Comment